Podcaster and Toy Commentator
it has become apparent that Bluefin, and Tamashii as ell, listen to the fans when they're deciding who and what to release, especially for the US Market. So here is the thread that you can talk about what you have liked and not liked and why, and what you would like to see come from these companies in future.

Now Vangelus interviewed Adam Newman and Xavier Lim at NYCC, so I suggest you all watch his video first, as it does answer a few questions fans have had.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aWYnzAK3U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aWYnzAK3U[/ame]

Now this thread is NOT for discussion, we have other threads that handle that. Think off this as open letters to Tamashii, and not to each other.

OK, let's make our voices heard folks!

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Dear Tamashii/Bluefin,
Thanks for releasing the ranger/sentai teams in 2 packs coming up. Its a much faster and easier way to get the rest of a team, short of mass release.

I really hope we see the remaining Boukengers soon, as i need my team complete!

And i would just like to say I would absolutely buy human forms of Sentai and Kamen Rider characters. I need a Shotaro and Philip! I need the Shinkengers and Gokaigers in their civilian dress! Please consider these ideas.

Cheers

Craig

Skreeong!
Dear Tamashii/Bluefin,

Thank you for releasing (or unleashing I should say) S.H Monsterarts here in the U.S for Goji fans, the line has been amazing so far and await what else is in store for the future.

I would also like to thank you for the Ultra-Act line and hope you consider doing a 2.0 of Ultramen Tiga and Mebius.

As well considering doing S.H Figuarts versions of Doctor Who and related friends and enemies, whom I call frenemies, I would love to have an ultra posable version of the Tenth incarnation of the Doctor.

Thanks for all the wonderful stuff you guys do!!!

Miguel V.

Ps. Super robot chogokin Dragonzord.

In Justice, We Trust!
I should mention that in an interview they did with Tokunation, Bluefin says that an S.H.Figuarts Lord Zedd is in development but he might not actually come out.

So if you want see an S.H.Figuarts Lord Zedd, I ask of you please do what you can to show there's a demand for him!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I'll give this a shot.

Dear Tamashii/Bluefin,

Thanks for bringing epic stuff to the US (Including Gundam kits) that Bandai America can't do. (No offense there.)

Many people love choices and you guys deliver, so I do wish that for those that like the Sentai version, to sell them in the original boxes and instructions as an option. (But of course, these versions should be blocked outside North America to prevent reverse importing.) This way, both Sentai and PR fans win!

Also I do wish to see the following:
SH Figuarts of:
Phineas and Ferb characters
Gravity Falls characters
Disney's One Saturday Morning cartoon characters (Recess and Pepper Ann at the least)
Nebula Mask Machine Man (Would love it)
Chojuu Sentai Liveman
JAKQ Dengekitai
Super Robot Chogokin of:
Time Robo Alpha (Timeranger)
Gaoking (Gaoranger)
Raijin Oh, Bakuryuu Oh and God Raijin Oh (Raijin Oh), To match with Gaogaigar
The 3 Robot Romance Trilogy mechas (Combattler V, Voltes V and Daimos)

Sorry for the long list but more power to you people. Keep up the epic work!

Christian D.

Dear Tamashii/Bluefin,

Thank you for everything. I really love Ultraseven Renewal figure. I too, have longed for a Tiga Renewal. I hope to see more Hensei Era Ultraman and Kaiju/Seijin in the future.

Cheers!

Oku

To Tamashii Nations/Bluefin,

Thank you for making being a Tamashii Nations fan so much easier than it used to be! Right now my favorite lines are Monsterarts, Figuarts and Super Robot Chogokin/ Robot Damashii. Looking forward to the future of Monsterarts especially and am hopeful I'll see all my favorite monsters at some point, and hope that the Evangelion angels are still in the cards! Looking forward to Tamashii Nations 2013!

Dear Tamashii Nations/Bluefin

First of all, thank you for all the wonderful products provided for us. They are truly jewels among collections.
I am writing this post/letter to you, under a concern about one SH Figuarts in particular, namely, Kamen Rider Agito Shining form.
Few weeks ago, SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade King form was announced as an Exclusive release. This a break from an 'unofficial' tradition that Ultimate forms of main Riders are Regular releases. Personally it was a quite shocking revelations, since SH Figuarts Blade King form was one of my most anticipated figure. I could never buy an exclusive-released figures because my budget is pretty tight, and exclusives tend to have a more expensive price overseas.
With the release of Blade King form as an exclusive, it has come to my concern that the remaining heisei era main Rider Ultimate form (namely, Agito Shining form and Hibiki Armed form) could be released as exclusives as well. Kamen Rider Agito was one of my favorite (if not, the absolute favorite) Kamen Rider show, and I have been looking for a decent and affordable representation of the Ultimate form for almost a quarter of my life (I'm 22 as of now).
Therefore, I write to you this post/letter as a humble request that, SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Agito Shining form would be released as a Regular release, should the time come for the figure to be released. It would please the child within me, to have a wonderful representation of a character I heavily adore, among my collection. And of course, it would please many fans worldwide, as I believe, Kamen Rider Agito is one of the most loved Kamen Rider shows.
Lastly, I apologize for the selfishness of this post, since it is based on my desire for one character release. I believe a lot of fans are hoping for the same thing as well.
However, if the figure would still be released as an exclusive, I will hold no ill-will towards Tamashii/Bluefin or anyone involved, because I believe there is a good reason for a figure to be released a regulars or exclusives.

Best regards,

Patrick T.

Dear BlueFin/Tamashii Nations:

Again, thanks for all of the work you've been doing in the numerous lines like Figuarts, Monster-Arts, D-Arts, Ultra-Act, SRC Chogokin and all others.

I do love the idea of Sentai Figuart 2-Packs as it helps some of us complete the teams that we want in the line like the Hurricangers/Ninja Storm Rangers.

Though I gotta ask: How in the heck are you gonna do the figuart for Shurikenger/Ninja-Storm Samurai Green?

I could somehow think he can do a 2-pack where one figure would be the ranger with his shield on and the second with his powered-up form without the shield. I can see that working as a 2-Pack in the future.

I would SO totally buy a Figuart of Lord Zedd if you guys released him. Heck, I'll make a video with the Sentai figuarts I got to drum up support for this guy.

Again, Blue-Fin/Tamashii-Nations, keep up ALL of the damn good work.