Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut - Talk Up!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
supermantrdcqz4.jpg



Finally, this is an official discussion thread about different version that Richard Donner filmed that never seen the footages before! The DVD comes out tomorrow, yes... tomorrow.

I have been waiting for like forever but it is finally here tomorrow! Yes! I'll getting DVD tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to see DVD.
 
Yeah, I've read some reviews, and I'm not too pleased. I can honestly say that my money won't be going towards this dvd.
 
I'm very interested in seeing the Donner cut. I just can't decide if I want to by the Donner Cut by itself of go for the whole shebanga-bang and get that 14 disk set.
 
I'm grabbing this one on Thursday, along with the double Disc Returns.


Is the remastered Superman:The Movie available in single movie form? Because that would make my trilogy perfect.


Superman: The Movie
Superman II: The Donner Cut
Superman Returns :thumbs:
 
Ok... every scenes with Marlon Brando as Jor-El, that was AWESOME. PURE AWESOME. This movie was awesome.

I heard that Margot Kidder praised this movie, according to SHH! Christopher Reeve would have still alive and he'd praise for that, too.

I loved when they put the dedicate of Christopher Reeve in the beginning before the movie starts. Man, I miss Christopher Reeve already. *sigh*

Anyway!! It's a worth to see that movie!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top