SuperBoy And The Legion Of SuperHeroes

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Well, it sounds like they're skipping the usage of Ultra Boy, because if they already got SuperBoy, the powers would be pretty redundant.

Except nothing happens to him when you wave Kryptonite in his face....:rolleyes:

Seriously, kick SB the hell out. Give *his* space to Star Boy or Invisible Kid or someone like that.
 
I'm sorry, but out of Superboy, Valor, and Ultra Boy....

I want Ultra Boy, it's nice to NOT have anything Superman related in DC for once.

"Live Wire" all the way, he IS the Legion. (Original Legionnaires Comic For Life)
 
Zensouken said:
I'm sorry, but out of Superboy, Valor, and Ultra Boy....

I want Ultra Boy, it's nice to NOT have anything Superman related in DC for once.

"Live Wire" all the way, he IS the Legion. (Original Legionnaires Comic For Life)

"Live Wire" *is* the Legion? I don't know about that....Cos, "Live Wire", and Saturn Girl are the core. It expands from there but those are the guys that should be in the team, no question.

As for between Ultra Boy, Superboy, and Valor...Ultra Boy, but Valor better make some damned appearances.
 
I think just about everybody wants Ultra Boy in this, but I can see why hey went with Superboy. They are going to want to market it to a wide as audiance as possible. The average joe isn't going to know who a Ultra Boy or Lightning Lad is, but Superboy is more recognizable.
 
It'd be much better if we did'nt know Superman was getting a new animated series from the guys behind The Batman. This comes off as overexposure due to the release of Superman Returns
 
Adam Wyle ("Entourage", "Ben 10", "Juniper Lee") has confirmed on his blog he will be voicing Brainiac 5, the series will air on the CW network
 
lsh-firstlook.avif

BRAINIAC BOY?:redface2:
 
Wow... I have to say I really like what I'm seeing!

I just wish it was the leather jacket wearing SuperBoy. But this looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! :anime:
 
Yeah, well it's the guys behind Titans that are working on this. Of course I loved Titans for only 30% of it's animation design (Raven, Beast Boy, Slade, backgrounds) and 60% of it's writing, which made the show rise above it's flaws.

Legion may be the same thing all over again with a different setting, so my eye is on the substance and less on the style, which did nothing much for me on Titans.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top