[GAME] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

*places the Altarix Driver on the Extreme Slot of his belt* GO! EXTREME RIDE! *rushes to the Yumeri from the front and spikes him with a double rising kick then stops midair and smashes it with a double downward axe kick, then jumps and a green ring appears under him* I hope your mecha's policy cover this. Shuuryou! Combo Fierce! *a side kick through the ring and his body gets involved in green flares*

*The Yumeri looks in fear* No, not that again! he gets struck by the blunt of the three heroes' finishers and a green and red explosion covers it all. When it fades, there's only an "A" shaped burst on the impact place.*

*Altarix looks at the mark for a while then sighs and scream to the heavens* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS PUSSY AGAIN, DAMN?!!! *changes back to Kuzuri and jumps off the Gokai Galleon stomping on the remains of the Dreamachines and the Zangyack forces, all the way to the Heavy Gearbox* I'm gonna get that stupid and childish girl and I'll roast her for lunch AND dinner!
 
"Good job everyone, that should get them out of the way for a while. Thanks for coming to help us, Captain. So, what are your plans? I think we're about to visit the City Palace, so if you'd like to join us it's OK with me as long as it's OK with Kuzuri."
 
"I'm gonna go to a mechanic to fix my master's ship" said GokaiRed as he points to the burnt hole on the deck. "But, I'm going to a curry place later, I heard its pretty good!"
 
"OK then, if I have time after visiting the palace with Kuzuri I'll try to meet you there. Farewell, Captain."
 
I follow you, Kaizoku-sama. *gets off his Heavy Gearbox, who take off and leaves* I need a time off the trouble magnets for a while. *looks with desdain to the City Palace then directs to Daisuke* You better stick close. That wasn't the last of Dream Shocker - Zangyack alliance.
 
Last edited:
With a shout Damaras shook off the glowing insignia and dashed at Savior, scoring several hits on Kiva-Savior's armor before sending him skidding back. Damaras drew a sword and began to hack and slash at Savior, causing his transformation to undo.

"Enough." Aranz stated, Damaras stopping in mid-swing. "I have seen enough. Damaras has not used his sword in 10 years. For him to use it now means you are stronger than I have suspected. You can become one of us, but you will answer to me and the Zangyack. Do you accept these terms?" Aranz asked, Damaras re-sheathing his weapon.

"How goes the invasion?" Aranz inquired, Insarn opened the visual feed.

"Everything's been decimated, my lord." she said, panning the view around, when she caught sight of one of the modified Sugormin and Gormin, her eyes widened.

"What...The...hell...is...that?!" she shouted, visibly upset that somebody had tampered and modified one of her creations, "Who did that?!"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Aranz stated, his eye twitching in annoyance, "That is not one of ours, that's for sure. I would rather commit suicide than to use that... monstrosity."
_________________________________________________________________

"The fighting's over at last..." Krueger sighed as he sheathed his sword, his transformation undoing as the Greeed fled.

"I have to meet up with GokaiRed, he probably doesn't know anything about the riders." he said to himself as he walked away before looking around. Destruction was rampant, several buildings were devastated and reduced to rubble.

"How much longer should this last?" he asked himself as he turned away, wishing to regroup with the rest of the Sentai.
_________________________________________________________________

"Too easy..." Kris sighed as he reverted back to his normal form, metal parts of the Gormin were scattered all around him. "But, it seems the Sentai have returned. The only Sentai I've met was Krueger-san. And it seems that they have arrived just in time too."

"This.. Dream-Shocker looks just plain ridiculous..." he groaned, looking around, the downed Gundam Sugormin laying on his right, "If Zangyack did ally themselves with them... I've just lost all respect for them."
 
Last edited:
"Of course, Aranz-sama." said Hikaru as he bowed in respect to his new master. "and to show I am worthy of you, I will recruit more Action Commanders for us to increase our numbers on the Sentai.
__________________________________________________________________

Captain Marvelous dock the GokaiGalleon near the docks and started to look for someone to help repair his master's ship. "Hmph, where can I find a mechanic to fix the GokaiGalleon with no problems?" as he look around the city he saw a very strange building. It looked like any other city buildings but, it had a dog's head on it. "What kind of building is that?" Captain Marvelous said as he walks towards it.
 
*Kuzuri found the building quite interesting, specially because it seemed to have a hidden function on its unconventional shape, unlike the most of the buildings in Hoshume. Besides, he noticed the Special Police Dekaranger logo in one of the doors.* Oh... Dekaranger... I'm sure they came here for this stupid Dream Shocker - Zangyack alliance. *thinks a bit, specially in search and destroy physical and spiritually the one that accepted the deal with that childish girl, along with the guy that gave said girl the position of ruler. He had been hating Shocker a lot since he met the Empress. Only because of that, as he's not really upset about the organization goals. He several times felt the urge to conquer, but he then shook it off, thinking it was worthless.*

*somewhere, hidden underground, several Action Commanders, surprised by the power of the Riders-Sentai makeshift forces, accept to be part of a very overdone experiment to become more powerful, specially to face Altarix's new partners*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top