[CASTING CALLS] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

Do you mind if I make another Sentai character? Here's the bio if you are willing to include her:

Name: Risa Sato
Age: 18
Picture: anime_girl236.avif
Alignment: Good
Sentai designation: MagiBlue
Bio: Risa was a close friend to Urara, and when the time came to pass on the MagiPhone to a new MagiBlue, Urara knew Risa would be willing. Risa is kind, open, compassionate, and tenderhearted, sometimes even towards the bad guys.

Also, about her powers: obviously she gets MagiPhone, MagiStick, and her MagiMermaid transformation. I'm assuming you won't want her to have her Legend battlizer.
 
Last edited:
NateRiver: Is it just me or does the first thing that pops up in my mind when I see that is Kamen Rider W and Kikaida? Oh and your changes are accepted.

FaiaGreen: Accepted
 
NateRiver: Is it just me or does the first thing that pops up in my mind when I see that is Kamen Rider W and Kikaida? Oh and your changes are accepted.

FaiaGreen: Accepted

Go-On Wings! :laugh:
I'm going to get my characters to actually do something before I have to leave.
 
Hey Iota, are we ever gonna finish the fight between my Kamen Rider Character and Damras?

I'm just asking since, you haven't really posted on the Game thread for awhile
 
Couldn't make any of my characters do anything.Basically, I'll post a little tomorrow on HJU and maybe do something in the RPG.

After that, I'll be on a hiatus until August.
 
Name: Tetsu
Age: 23
Gender:mail
Picture: (Optional)
Rider/Sentai Designation: sentai
Alignment:Good
Bio: tetsu s a super elite from SPD's Tokkyou division who was sent to Earth to fight the Hell Siblings, an elite group of Alienizers who have already destroyed seventy-nine planets, Earth being their next target. His number is 6, written as the Roman numeral VI.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top