Super Sentai Spirit Live 2004 by TV-Nihon!!!

Darn, some good ones are not in there such as Liveman, Fiveman, Kakuranger, Ohranger, Carranger, Megaranger and Gingaman.

Nice one though posted by Nihon. The video of Isao Sasaki singing Goranger's ED theme is pretty cool. :jam:
 
Totally. And I wish I had the uniforms that Psychic Lover wears (actually, I kinda wish I'd been able to see them sing, too).

Isao Sasaki had a pretty good amount of stage presence, too, I thought. Much fun.
 
I'm gonna hopefully order the CD soon from CDJapan. 2,800 Yen (£13) is good. I would KILL just to get one of those DekaRanger uniforms. They remind me of Tetsu's uniform. Damn! I wonder if they'd eventually give out free uniforms with each CD order? XD The DekaRanger theme song is the best song out of them. I'm doing bugger all in my lesson cos I've done all my work so I'm just posting here..... I got the lyrics for the DekaRanger theme tune out just now so they should be good to learn.
 
I could if my hard-drive wasn't reformatted and I didn't lose everything. So far I'm getting back the Super Sentai Spirits Live 2004 and I'm downloading Galaxy Force episode 8. Then I'm gonna get AIM back as well as some more episodes I had like Ryuki 1 and 2, MagiRanger 1 and 2, DekaRanger 1 - 6 and Transformers Galaxy Force episodes 1-7. Damn!
 
Super Sentai Live PORTABLE!

dsc00073a3xn.jpg


:biggrin:
 
Dude, is that what I think it is? A PSP?! Are they any good? What do you mean "Who is Mitsuko Horie?" I like MoJo's songs too. I love the Battle Fever theme! Kimimo, *high pitched voice* Kimimo! XP
 
Aging

How old are these singers and the people who go to see the concert? Wasn't Kenta really his character age on Turbo as real life (same with the others?) I suspect Akira the one in black with the blond, if that is indeed him, is pushing 50.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top