Zander Yurami
HJU's master of disguise
This goes to all the members in or around Texas that are gonna attend AnimeFest in Dallas.
Since my DC shoots were a hit at Afest the past two years, I am thinking about doing a different shoot this year.
Would anyone be interested in a Sentai/Power Rangers gathering at AnimeFest? This includes morphed and unmorphed/normal clothes (as long as it is from the show. No "closet cosplay*" with a morpher/changer )
I will have Captain Marvelous from Gokaiger
*MMPR in normal closes with a morpher can be closest cosplay. They just wore normal clothes in their colors
Since my DC shoots were a hit at Afest the past two years, I am thinking about doing a different shoot this year.
Would anyone be interested in a Sentai/Power Rangers gathering at AnimeFest? This includes morphed and unmorphed/normal clothes (as long as it is from the show. No "closet cosplay*" with a morpher/changer )
I will have Captain Marvelous from Gokaiger
*MMPR in normal closes with a morpher can be closest cosplay. They just wore normal clothes in their colors
Last edited by a moderator: