Yay a decent plot! Also I'm glad that the only hero vs hero thing is the Space Sheriffs vs Wizard and Beast in the first act. That means the rest of the movie is, finally, proper team-ups between each franchises!
Why is there no villain group representing Super Sentai? XD
Anyway I have hope in this movie. This has potential.
Because...most of them are dead (in other words, they need to recreate the villain suits, as most of them are worn-out or something, especially with most of the villain suits from the 70's to like, '07).
This isn't the first time that a super hero fight came from a misunderstanding. Right now Gavan & Sharivan think that Haruto is the ring leader because Space Shocker is using magic.
Seems OK. Looks like Geki is the main character, with the first part focusing on the KR side and the second on the Sentai side. For now I remain hopeful that Toei have it in them to make a crossover film involving Riders that isn't utter dross, but if not I hope they will have Wizard on standby to fight my inner Phantom after I've finished watching this flick.