As the one person in the universe that LOVES the idea of Super Hero Taisen and seeing my personal old favorites suit up, cross swords, dive roll and blast the motherloving **** out of each other.... I am ALL FOR THIS. :castlerock:

I just hope they're able to do it in a way that pleases more people and don't bork the ending by making a beloved character turn on everybody for no reason whatsoever. :shakefist

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
This should be better than the first one.

Mad Skillz
Hopefully it's better than the first!

Figured we would get a second one - the first one was successful and the producer did say this could become the new spring thing if it was successful. Not to mention those Decade item reissues.

The new Tendou Souji
(╯°□°)╯︵ z uǝsıɐʇ oɹǝɥ ɹǝdns

I exaggerate though, if I can actually watch more than 5 minutes of this, it'll only be a good thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
You can say this is the 3rd one since the 1st Spring movie started with Let's Go Kamen Rider, which IMO was better than SHT.

Mad Skillz
The spring movies were typically a Den-O thing. This series is probably going to settle in here for a while.

Heroes are forever
Hopefully these Ishinomori heroes will be the originals (or at least look like the originals) and not the recent recreations.