[Video Game] Super Climax Heroes (All New Info in First Post)

Yeah I had that Meteor problem before. I used Drill in Land Style and I just thought well logically Wizard probably just disappeared underground! :laugh:
O_O Wizard forgot to turn off his Drill magic?!! :laugh:

<edit>
Played Gatack a few moments ago, and here's my review:
Yuki Sato did a really good job in reprising his role as Kagami Arata! He's one of the original actors who give his best in SCH. Unfortunately, BanNam did not appreciate his effort. Just try using Gatack and you will see why.

What's good:
-Original actor!
-Interesting combos
-Got Clock Up dash (Rider Art button)
-CLOCK UP!
-have a combo finisher (attacks that can lead to finisher), his is by tapping S once and use finisher

Problems:
-Low damage with weak and strong combos.
-Rider Kick air special has limited range and got pause if blocked
-No Rider Art :(
-Special attacks, Caliburs Combos (SP) is low damaging even though there's 4 hits, while Rider Cutting is pretty decent but got same problems as Rider Kick (air SP)

Suggestions to improve Gatack:
-Increase his damage output for weak and strong combos by 2 times or 1.5 times (in these range)
-make his Rider Kick works like Blade's Lightning Blast (homing, and the ability to Rider Air Dash) and increase its damage output by 1.5 times
-Include a Rider Art (my suggestion would be his Rider Kick with motorcycle! :buttrock: )
-Make Caliburs Combos work like TheBee's Boxing Combination plus the damage increase for his Caliburs. Meanwhile for Rider Cutting, make it works like Birth Date's Catterpillar Leg + Drill Arm combos (multiple hits by drills, or in Gatack's case, scissors) or like Birth Date's grab attacks (Date's is 2 hits, make Gatack's 3 hits would be enough)

I think with this suggestion, it would justify Gatack's alias as the Deity of War :)
Even Tendou (Kabuto) got fixed and now he's one of the top tier characters.
 
Last edited:
I just love it when you play with Kabuto Riders. The CPU tends to use Rider Arts a lot, and with me spamming it as well. I can get Yagaruma Thebee v Kabuto dashing around the screen everywhere like a real clock up battle which is really cool! :thumbs:
 
wow this discussion kinda dead , huh ....:laugh:

anyway .....anyone have the instrumental version of Perfect Game ?
 
It's fake but still cool.

6668_601581539853197_900032370_n.jpg
 
It's fake but still cool.

not interested, should've made full dragon or the split into 4 wizard dragons instead, more believeable that it's not fake>.<

also, this thread got demoted from sticky? poor SCH...that MvC3 thread took ages before they took it down, despite nobody ever posted at it since god knows who back then(before the change in forum name into GeekStation)
 
Just tried playing this game on my hdTV via my new hdmi cable and wow, it's pretty awesome I'll say that much. Nice to see it in actual widescreen rather than the random letterbox my laptop has been giving me.
 
Is there a translation to Super Heroes Mode and the power ups yet? I really could use one.

Also I heard the PSP lets you mess with the soundtrack somehow to customize it. Folks are posting like Rider Chip stuff and I dont know what they are doing. Could someone explain what they are talking about and how they are doing it please?
 
Is there a translation to Super Heroes Mode and the power ups yet? I really could use one.

Also I heard the PSP lets you mess with the soundtrack somehow to customize it. Folks are posting like Rider Chip stuff and I dont know what they are doing. Could someone explain what they are talking about and how they are doing it please?

The game has an option for custom Soundtrack stuff, utilizing MP3s on the inserted Memory Stick. I THINK it was the second option from the bottom in the Options Menu?
 
Thanks guys. After some digging I found a picture tutorial on progamersdiary along with precropped song packs to setup on characters. Awesome stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top