Super Battle Series: Britney Spears VS Ashley Tisdale

Well....like I've said before, Ashley T is being sexy without being slutty, mcguire-san.

Those four dresses aren't too revealing...or degrading. In fact, I don't think the fans even notice. ^^;;

Oh, ok. but she has a smaller cup size. just noticed it, that's why she can never strip. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Ashley Tisdale is the first Disney actress to earn my respect, unlike Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. but since she's a blonde and all, I can see a future Britney Spears in her. nevertheless, she still rocks as Sharpay Evans (as well as Maddie in Suite Life of Zack & Cody). :buttrock:
 
Ashley Tisdale is the first Disney actress to earn my respect, unlike Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. but since she's a blonde and all, I can see a future Britney Spears in her. nevertheless, she still rocks as Sharpay Evans (as well as Maddie in Suite Life of Zack & Cody). :buttrock:

Oh, she earned your respect? good. I think of that too, but i think too, before the year ends, she'll have a scandal too- but this time, it's a sextape.

She caught the attention of Jared Murillo, Zac Efron and Dylan Sprouse, to name a few.
 
Why are some people so gung ho for seeing good people involved in scandals?

Dunno.

Also, regarding the Britney's successor thing, Ashley better start it now, not when she's 23 or sort of, for once she does it late, it's unpleasant in my eyes.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm more bothered by the fact that I have no fuckin' clue who this Ashley Tisdale little girl is, or that someone, somewhere, still finds Britney Spears relevant and possibly attractive. Absolutely shocking.

Since when does hot equal slutty?
I'm pretty sure since about 40-50,000 BC, or whenever humans first started wearing clothes. About six days after that, some enterprising cro-magnon female would have realized that having her animal-hide dress slit up the side to reveal a maximum amount of leg meant that the cro-magnon males would go out of their way to do nice stuff for her.

Slutty isn't always hot, and hot isn't always slutty, but the two hang out in the same sentence pretty often.
 
I'm not sure if I'm more bothered by the fact that I have no fuckin' clue who this Ashley Tisdale little girl is, or that someone, somewhere, still finds Britney Spears relevant and possibly attractive. Absolutely shocking.

You don't know Tisdale? She's Sharpay in the High School Musical tv movies, and she's the one in the Music Video "He said, She said" which she sang and tried to act like miss Spears.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top