Sucky things that happened to you today

techicaly this happend yesterday, but it was still something shitty:

my brother comes in at 3am and begins to bang at the door, he makes his way in, kicks the door in my mom and dad's room open and begins to scream at them for 15 minutes, I had to restrain my brother and put him in his place, but all night, me and my sister had to confert my mom and dad who where shaken up.

next morning, my dad lays the smackdown on my brother and forces him to fix the door. By this point, I was very shaken and was up all night so when this all happend, I literaly colapced.
 
techicaly this happend yesterday, but it was still something shitty:

my brother comes in at 3am and begins to bang at the door, he makes his way in, kicks the door in my mom and dad's room open and begins to scream at them for 15 minutes, I had to restrain my brother and put him in his place, but all night, me and my sister had to confert my mom and dad who where shaken up.

next morning, my dad lays the smackdown on my brother and forces him to fix the door. By this point, I was very shaken and was up all night so when this all happend, I literaly colapced.

Awwww I'm sorry to hear that one. I hope things get well.
 
Yesterday in phys ed we had one heck of an intense training circuit so today I'm all stiff in the shoulders and triceps ><

I was also woken up at 5:30 AM by this huge cramp ><
 
Last edited:
yeah, it's another one. All of these things happend in one day:

-this crazy punk kid who has a sick fetish for my gut punches it today as im getting some shut eye. Didn't help that I saw this girl I like and seeing me like this was aquard and... well... let's just say she dosen't want to know me anymore.

-couple of minutes later, my best friend comes by and we start to talk about this, but it seems this girl who I thought was my friend decided to start something with me and I almost go balistic on her. My friend pulls me away and we go talk somewhere else. Everything is cool up to this point.

-so I go across the border to Tijuana (witch is like a 30-45 minute drive for me) cause I wanted to hang out with my friends there. No one was avaliable exept for this girl I knew, she's really nice and sweet, but she's been having guy troubles and she's been hinting that she wants to go with me insted. So we got to the movies and watch Resident Evil Extintion and after the movie, we go out for dinner and she tells me that her jerk boyfriend got her pregnate. Neatless to say, I felt like shooting myself at that point after everything thats happend today, but here I am.
 
AW, I'm sorry Ramses. That really sucks. But nothing is worth hurting yourself over, so dont' resort to that. I hope things get better for you soon! =]
 
This was actually just something that gets on my nerves. but
Some stupid kid walks by today says something, but in it he called me David Spade(this has happened atleast twice from that person, once before today). So I guess the person thinks I look like David Spade. Well I didn't know who the frick that was & had to look them up on google to find out. I don't think I look like that idiot & I find it insulting to say that I do. & the kid that said that is utterly stupid anyways.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top