Strike Freedom almost made me **** in my pants....LOL

u guys recommend watching the Seed and Seed Destiny Special Edition Movies...i heard it has show clips plus different/altered clips in them...??
 
It's basically a resized way to watch the series. I'd say watch the last one though, it does great things for the finale, though not good enough in my opinion.

And you should definitely try watching Turn A Gundam next, screw Zeta, Turn A's the forgotten awesome child of the franchise.
 
Season 1 is about to end of 00 and Season 2 starts in October. Watch it if you REALLY like Gundam Wing, Dynasty Warriors (the 1 man with the ability to blow up everything by pressing the same attack over and over and not take a single scratch concept), and pretty boys.

On the bright side, 00 isn't as heavily plot armored as Gundam Wing was, least people die, get injured, and ****. Also, strider I would recommend that you check out G-Gundam and Gundam X, those two are my top favrioute gundams. In any case, I don't really consider myself a "Purist" if its Gundam, I'll watch it no matter how crappy the series people say it is. Turn A's got some pretty niffty battles too, most of the time though your seeing grunt VS grunt battles as opposed to Gundam VS Rest of the World, or Gundam VS whole army.

Also, Turn A Gundam's a pretty okay series. Its not the best I've seen, and its not the worst either its one of those series where you have to see the mobile suits in action to truely applicate them its also a nice change from the usual Gundam format, and Loran is definitly a refreshing change from most protagonists(He isn't whiny or emo like most Gundam mains)
 
Last edited:
Not even. Most fans either recommend the original, Zeta, Wing or any of the C.E.s, Turn A probably doesn't even have a fanbase the size of half of any of those show's. Yes, people out there do recommend it, but it's nowhere near the levels of the other shows.
 
Not even. Most fans either recommend the original, Zeta, Wing or any of the C.E.s, Turn A probably doesn't even have a fanbase the size of half of any of those show's. Yes, people out there do recommend it, but it's nowhere near the levels of the other shows.

Wow Gundam fans and not just Gundam Seed fans recommend C.E. stuff? what communities do you go to?
 
None anymore, but you'll see comments like that all the time on YouTube and especially on the Gundams forums as well. It's always either "Pfft, 0079 is the only real Gundam out there" "Zeta is teh Darkness and dramaz!" "Wing was SO deep" "SEED/D was such a beautiful and emotional show!". I mean, Zeta's good, but it's got to be one of the most overrated series out there, along with the original and Wing and SEED and Destiny. That's why I like placing myself in the unofficial "fourth fanbase"
 
Last edited:
None anymore, but you'll see comments like that all the time on YouTube and especially on the Gundams forums as well. It's always either "Pfft, 0079 is the only real Gundam out there" "Zeta is teh Darkness and dramaz!" "Wing was SO deep" "SEED/D was such a beautiful and emotional show!". I mean, Zeta's good, but it's got to be one of the most overrated series out there, along with the original and Wing and SEED and Destiny. That's why I like placing myself in the unofficial "fourth fanbase"

I hardly see anyone that likes Destiny, Keith and Strider are part of like the 7 people I know that actually like GSD. I haven't seen that many people overrating 0079 now these days, I've seen alot of Seed fans hating on it though for some probably retarded reason. Now ZZ is one of the most underrated Gundam series there are.

And you can hardly count youtube as a place for a fandom of just about anything.
 
CE has got to have the biggest fanbase out there, maybe you only know 7 people that may like stuff from it, but compared to its actual fans, Turn A fanbase is a drop in the bucket. As for the original series, for every CE fan in the Gundam fanbase, there's going to be another that thinks the oriinal is the best show ever and everything else is crap.

Kay, maybe that's exaggerating, but it's evident that those series have the largest fanbases out there. People usually write off V as a "kids show" when that was a much more mature series than Wing, people hate G because it's nothing like the Gundam they knew, but I've seen this lessen in the past few years, and people skip Turn A because of the so called horrible looking mechs.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top