Street Fighter - "Sheng Long becomes a reality..."

No, it's "Kairi".

He's a character from the Street Fighter EX series, who shares movesets similar to Ryu and Sagat.

I do agree however she more of a Ken like character when it comes to her and Sakura's rivalry.

Karin Kanzuki...Ken's mentality...but not a shoto-clone.


Gen was added? Well wtf where's Fei Long and Cammy? No, where's fucking Cammy?!

According to Famitsu, these are the following additions to the Street Fighter 4 home console version in order of announcement...

1. Dan Hibiki
2. Fei Long ("...Happy-kai?")
3. Gouken
4. Sakura Kasugano
5. Gen
6. Cammy White ("...Happy-kai?")

Producer Yoshinori Ono also considered adding Ibuki from SF3...but hasn't decided as of yet if any SF3 characters will be added. Makoto was considered as well. I guess he wants to balance the gender roster or something.
 
Time to preorder SF4!

Makoto was an ok character. Nice fighting style but very uninteresting as a character design.

Ibuki would be a great addition. If they are thinking about adding in SF3 characters though, defintely need to consider Yun and Yang first. Also Necro was really kewl.
 
You know, I cant stand watching those Cam gameplay videos. Are they giving the controller to absolute SF-retards? Its like no one knows how to play the damn game. Its a bunch of jump-kick noobs. GAH!
 
If they are thinking about adding in SF3 characters though, defintely need to consider Yun and Yang first. Also Necro was really kewl.

This has been bugging me now...did the Illuminati spin off from Shadaloo or something because Seth is part Urien and part Twelve.:sly:

I have a feeling I'll be using Crimson Viper quite a bit after seeing some of her moves on the SFIV site. Wow.

She belongs in the KOF.

PS: She looks pretty without her glasses. :laugh:

You know, I cant stand watching those Cam gameplay videos. Are they giving the controller to absolute SF-retards? Its like no one knows how to play the damn game. Its a bunch of jump-kick noobs. GAH!

Except for Abel...who seem to be a combo throw grappler...hmm...seems Capcom is pulling some stuff from SNK's book. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top