Street Fighter - "Sheng Long becomes a reality..."

Well, she does. Kinda. In TvC...



And Cody.

And Maki.

And Haggar.

Haggar is a must.

The only time we got Haggar was in the Japanese version of "Street Fighter Zero", and he retained his "Final Fight" sprite.

He played like ****.

Hell, throw him into the "Tatsunoko vs Capcom" roster and I'll be satisfied.
 
On a somewhat related note, have we got a set date for the release of HD Remix yet?

All I'm hearing is "Fall".
 
They had guys from the original SF and the Alpha series. It would have been nice to have one SF3 character to represent.
 
They had guys from the original SF and the Alpha series. It would have been nice to have one SF3 character to represent.

While Ibuki and Makoto are just rumors...I can actually see Sean or Hugo fitting in this game.

Sean vs. Dan

Dan: You look strong...how about learning some Saikyo groove...

Sean: YOU...YOU'RE THE ONE MY MASTER WARNED ME ABOUT...IN NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO FIGHT LIKE YOU!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top