SS 35th Anniversary, who's the actor you want back?

Red-1

Member
Boukenger vs Super Sentai didn't really leave an impact on me as Gaoranger vs Super Sentai which I felt really represented the eras of the series. So, let's have a dream lineup shall we? Mine is:

70's Kenji Ohba (Black) for Battle Fever J
80's Ryousuke Kaizu (Red) (goddam its about time they get him back for a Super Sentai Special) for Maskman (I'd give for Shiro Izumi to represent Change Pegasus or Dragonranger but he's retired from acting)
90's Tomihisa Naruse (Yellow) for Jetman
early 2000's Mika Katsumura (Pink) for Timeranger
mid 2000's Tsuyoshi Hayashi (Blue) for Dekaranger
My 6th would be Riki Miura (GekiViolet) yeah, he's not technically 6th but unless Shiro Izumi comes out of retirement, my choices would be Gaosilver, Bullblack or Megasilver
 
hmm...not sure who I'd want back for the 35th anniversary. Anyone would really be great! :) Those are good choices though, Red-1.

However, one of these days I'd like to see at least 1 ranger from EVERY season be present! Maybe for the 50th anniversary or something...
 
80's Ryousuke Kaizu (Red) (goddam its about time they get him back for a Super Sentai Special) for Maskman (I'd give for Shiro Izumi to represent Change Pegasus or Dragonranger but he's retired from acting)

Only Kaizu's retired from acting, as well... :(

Judging from Boukenger VS Super Sentai, they're only going to bother with new people.

I think Kenji Ooba or Jun'ichi Haruta would be a great pick to headline an anniversary movie, like Miyauchi did for the first one. I'd also really like for Kenta Satou to return... Obviously anyone from Changeman and Flashman...

And, of course, The Hirose, only he's quit acting, too.
 
SS VS Gao format (with annoying colors~!)
Shirou Izumi - Change Pegasus
Kenta Sato - Red Turbo
Kane Kosugi - Ninja Black
Masahiro Kuranuki - Time Green
Riki Miura - Geki Violet
 
Judging from what we have talked about, it's likely the next ____ranger vs. Super Sentai will consist of the veteran Sentai warriors from 1988 or 1994-2009.

Here's my prediction of who will be on the veteran roster:
1. BoukenRed
2. NinjaBlack
3. Kuwaga Raiger
4. Kirin Ranger
5. DekaPink
Hopefully, a sixth warrior in either Gold or silver.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top