Squid Game season 3 is coming next year

As a longtime fan of Squid Game, I’m thrilled that Netflix is moving so quickly with Season 3 after the success of Season 2. If the leaked date is true, we’re only months away from seeing how Gi-hun’s story wraps up! That teaser with the dolls gave me chills—Young-hee and Chul-su are bound to bring something terrifying and symbolic to the table.
 
Young-hee and Chul-su are honestly the power couple we didn’t know we needed in Squid Game! The teaser really sold me on how Season 3 might take us deeper into the lore. Gi-hun’s emotional journey has been heartbreaking, so I’m hoping he finds some sort of redemption in the final season.Why is Netflix so secretive about these dates? If the leak is real, they should just own up to it. The fans are excited, and keeping us guessing feels unnecessary. That said, I’m intrigued to see how the dolls will play into the story.
 
I might be in the minority, but I’m glad Season 3 is the last. Squid Game is a masterpiece, and dragging it out longer would risk diminishing its impact. I’m curious how they’ll balance Gi-hun’s personal journey with the larger rebellion storyline.
 
The teaser for Season 3 gave me goosebumps! Seeing the two dolls together hints at something iconic. I’m ready to see Gi-hun’s story come full circle. If Netflix did accidentally reveal the date, at least it gives us time to rewatch everything and prepare.
 
I’m a little torn on this decision. On one hand, I totally get why they split Squid Game season 2 into two parts. The story has so many layers and twists, so stretching it out allows for more character depth and allows Gi-hun’s journey to really resonate. But on the other hand, I’m kind of annoyed! We’ve been waiting for years for the next season, and now we have to wait even longer. It feels like they’re just milking it for all it's worth. That ending, though! I’m super intrigued to see how season 3 plays out. It feels like we’re about to see a much darker side of Gi-hun. But still... the wait. Ugh.
 
So, I get the idea behind splitting Squid Game season 2 into two parts, but it honestly feels like a cash grab. They know people are obsessed with the show and will be desperate for the next season, so why not keep us hanging? I can already see it: more merch, more buzz, more reasons to drag things out. As a viewer, it’s just kind of annoying to have to wait longer than expected. The story could’ve easily fit into one season if they’d just trimmed the fat. It’s like they’re stretching it out for no reason.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top