Square Enix said fans will decide the next remake after 7!!

Why would they remake 14? Its a modern game that is still having a huge online player base and it is still getting dlc.
 
Why would they remake 14? Its a modern game that is still having a huge online player base and it is still getting dlc.
Yup. FF XIV is still getting updated with DLCs. It is fairly new and I think FF games that are released on PlayStation 2 and below should be the only ones open for voting.
 
Giving the fans the opportunity to decide the next remake after FF 7 by Square Enix if it's really true, shows how much the company values its fans input and it's only going to gain them more loyalty from those fans because when given what we asked for, we are more likely to be faithful to FF gaming franchise.
 
I think making sequel to 14 sounds fair, not exactly remake. Kind of like connecting backstory and making new tangent ones such as that. I guess it depends on the type of demand SE got so far on the game that decides sequel or prequels.
 
Yes of course, making a remake really improves the quality of the game and of course the graphics itself. And thanks to it for providing us a good gaming experience.

I strongly doubt it would be a great idea to make any remake for Final Fantasy 14 now, it won't be a good deal because FF 14 is still good and up to date with great graphics. But it's true what you mentioned about remakes improving the games quality and graphics which is why they are looking forward to getting a remake on FF 7.
 
I strongly doubt it would be a great idea to make any remake for Final Fantasy 14 now, it won't be a good deal because FF 14 is still good and up to date with great graphics. But it's true what you mentioned about remakes improving the games quality and graphics which is why they are looking forward to getting a remake on FF 7.
Remasters are done for graphics. But FF14 wasn't that bad. It does deserve sequel or the reboots. I am sure many people have tried to get the reboots on the line. And if there are enough fans, then sequels won't hurt.
 
Remasters are done for graphics. But FF14 wasn't that bad. It does deserve sequel or the reboots. I am sure many people have tried to get the reboots on the line. And if there are enough fans, then sequels won't hurt.

You are completely right with that assertion. FF 14 still is a good FF game with an incredible graphics. There is no way Square Enix would waste resources making a remake for it now.
 
You are completely right with that assertion. FF 14 still is a good FF game with an incredible graphics. There is no way Square Enix would waste resources making a remake for it now.
Yes most likely there is going to be sequel if there is ever going to be. Because I don't see any other way around for the game. Maybe they can keep it as it is.
 
Yes most likely there is going to be sequel if there is ever going to be. Because I don't see any other way around for the game. Maybe they can keep it as it is.

I think so as well, the game is likely to remain that way or if it's going to get remake, it would be in 20 years time from now. You can imagine how old we would be at that time and I seriously doubt if we will be playing by then.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top