[SPOILERS] The world is going to be saved by Will Smith

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude or whatever & the spoiler didn't bother me since I don't plan on watching that movie, but instead of the highlight thing, you can type [ hide ] [ / hide ] or highlight it & click the big red X button.
 
I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude or whatever & the spoiler didn't bother me since I don't plan on watching that movie, but instead of the highlight thing, you can type [ hide ] [ / hide ] or highlight it & click the big red X button.

Oh thanks for the tip.

and again im very sorry, i thought most people saw it but probably not all.
 
Seriously dude...what the F!! Well, now the movie is a rental on DVD.

hide tags entered on all posts, so those who don't wish to be spoiled won't actually do it.

Oh thanks for the tip.

and again im very sorry, i thought most people saw it but probably not all.

Most people saw it? Dude, it just came out like last week or so!!
 
There was a highlight spoiler there before my first post here, so anyone who read the spoiler after my first post, it is your own fault, not KRAN's fault, so no point in ragging about it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top