[Spoilers] IRON MAN 2 - TALK UP! [Spoilers ohnoes]

Lol i guess im the only one from europe here that have seen the movie already?

[HIDE]I thought movie was a 4 out of 5 for me.

Uhm i could say that Don Cheadle wasnt that bad. But as War machine i thought he was less interesting, I felt they took too long to take him out. But then again im not realy much of a comic geek. I dunno if it was like in the comics too and such.

As far as action goes it got a little bit more of amount then the first one but as in the "wow factor" its pretty much the same.

[/HIDE]
 
Since the movie isn't released at the same time for all countries...PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD use spoiler tags when talking about plot points for the movie!!
 
[HIDE]Don Cheadle's performance was okay, but I just think he's too scrawny-looking to even fit into War Machine's armour.

I really loved Sam Rockwell's performance as Justin Hammer. very interesting character, but too bad he didn't do much in the film.

Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko/Whiplash also did an excellent performance, but again, another character who didn't do much in between his first appearance and final appearance.

Scarlet Johannson... never cared about her role which was just for the sake of fanservice. I liked the scene where she kicked those guards' ass though.

I am greatly disappointed by the final battle, it was so rushed and a lot of potential action scenes were wasted.
[/HIDE]

overall, the film was a fun ride and I really enjoyed it. 4/5.
 
Hummmm

Yeah, right 4 or 5 is enough, i dont say no more because people don't see yet
:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin
 
[HIDE]Also i wished there were more of that suite case armor. It only appeared on that race track. You kinda hoped he will used that throughout the movie.[/HIDE]

So yeah that sucks.
 
I thought the movie was AWESOME!!!! Enjoyed every part of it!

[HIDE]I loved how shield played a part in this movie, and that small cameo of Cap's shield!! It's those small things in this that kindah itches me to wanna see the avengers come to fruition! The only part I didn't like was that War machine didn't have enough screen time, but even that seems minimal!![/HIDE]

Oh and Scarlett Johanssen is SMOKE'N HOT!!
 
Last edited:
OK. This may just sound like good ole American asshole-ish-ness, but why is an American movie about an American superhero, being released in Europe prior to the American release?

Just curious, not really mad. *coughimfuckingpissedyouluckyeuropeanbastardscough* :P
 
I loved the movie! So much action going on =D

And I always found it strange they release American movies a few days earlier than America here too O.o

For now, I'll rate it 4.5/5 stars, but might rate it lower after viewing it again after the exams.
 
I thought the movie was AWESOME!!!! Enjoyed every part of it!

[HIDE]I loved how shield played a part in this movie, and that small cameo of Cap's shield!! It's those small things in this that kindah itches me to wanna see the avengers come to fruition! The only part I didn't like was that War machine didn't have enough screen time, but even that seems minimal!![/HIDE]

Oh and Scarlett Johanssen is SMOKE'N HOT!!

[HIDE]and thats why he was uninteresting, he only appeared towards the end. I wished they developed him as warmachine.[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top