Souchaku Henshin Kamen Rider TheBee & Sasword

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
Same reason why I sold Kabuto and Gatack a few months back... since there's new & improved S.H.Figuarts versions coming out soon, I am selling these as I will have no need for them...

DSC06693.avif

$45 each or $85 for both. Both are 100% complete and in great condition. Figures were only displayed on my shelves w/ glass doors.

Shipping costs to be determined by location.
Paypal preferred and money orders also accepted.
US/Canada/UK buyers only.

The Rider forms are taken out because they are still being displayed at the moment until the S.H.Figuarts versions are out.
Once I find a buyer, they will promptly go back into the box and be packed up for mailing. :thumbs:

More miscellaneous junk for sale here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v259/gnet-1802/Sale/
 
Last edited:
Just asking (since apparently you ship to US/Canada/UK only :(), how much is Vlad the Impaler (McFarlane Toys) figure?
 
Just asking (since apparently you ship to US/Canada/UK only :(), how much is Vlad the Impaler (McFarlane Toys) figure?

Maybe something like $10 or something like that... not sure what to ask exactly. BTW, you never came across as a person who'd be interested in this kind of toys. :anime:

And I would be willing to make an exception for you and ship to Japan. ;)
 
And I would be willing to make an exception for you and ship to Japan. ;)
Yay :D

I give $13 for Vlad the Impaler, including shipping (the cheapest one, seamail is fine) to Japan. Do you still have the box, manual and everything? If you still have the box and everything, then I can give $17 for it including shipping.
 
Yay :D

I give $13 for Vlad the Impaler, including shipping (the cheapest one, seamail is fine) to Japan. Do you still have the box, manual and everything? If you still have the box and everything, then I can give $17 for it including shipping.

I'm afraid that is not possible... :disappoin

Even with the cheapest shipping, shipping would be $9 to Japan since CanadaPost shipping rates are usually, if not always, ripoffs. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top