Something that made me feel old

Yup Capcom have no loyalty for their voice actors. They refuse to hire union actors now because they have to pay for their health care. Square Enix mostly hire Union actors no matter how expensive they are. So there is more loyalty with voice actors.
 
I like the fact that he grow up playing Zora and he is still Zora until now. I hope he continue playing him in future games as well.
 
I was not yet born when this series started but I am able to catch up playing remasters. I don't feel old seeing him grow old but I know my turn of feeling old will eventually come because time is fast. We have 40 year old Millenials now y'all.
 
Hollywood may have neglected him but no one can take away Sora from him. He will always be Sora no matter what.
 
Now we have another game, I hope he retains the English dub role for Sora. I just can't imagine any other voice actor playing Sora. He is an institution.
 
I Wish capcom have the same loyalty to their voice actors. I hate it when Video Game companies refuse to hire union actors now.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…