HaiTien78
Member
I was watching it and it hit me
[HIDE]The beginning part is a tribute to .hack// or The World (which is a real MMO)
In .hack, if you drop something into a Magic Spring, a spirit will come out and ask you "What did you drop? A Golden Axe or a Silver Axe?" The Magiranger part said "Which did you drop? A Golden Grip Phone or a Silver Magiphone?". Which is a direct reference to .hack :thumbs: I never noticed this before XD[/HIDE]
[HIDE]The beginning part is a tribute to .hack// or The World (which is a real MMO)
In .hack, if you drop something into a Magic Spring, a spirit will come out and ask you "What did you drop? A Golden Axe or a Silver Axe?" The Magiranger part said "Which did you drop? A Golden Grip Phone or a Silver Magiphone?". Which is a direct reference to .hack :thumbs: I never noticed this before XD[/HIDE]