So who will be jumping on the Goseiger final arc bandwagon?

I'll watch the final two episodes because I always watch the final two episodes on ever Sentai series no matter how bad it is. However, that does not stray from the fact that every episode I did watch of this series was utter crap.
 
I'll watch the final two episodes because I always watch the final two episodes on ever Sentai series no matter how bad it is. However, that does not stray from the fact that every episode I did watch of this series was utter crap.

Too bad you missed out on some solid ****.
 
I avoided the show for about three months after being appalled by the first episode. But once I started watching the show from episode 13 I was hooked, been a fan ever since. Definitely tuning in for the last four.
 
Please don't hate me when I say that I didn't really find Goseiger to be interesting. :sweat: However I did watch it.
 
Please don't hate me when I say that I didn't really find Goseiger to be interesting. :sweat: However I did watch it.

Don't worry. I share your feelings. But I have to say that BUREIDORAN had successfully trolled every group in the series; Warstar, Yuumaju, Matorintis and Goseiger.
 
Am I one of the 4 who pussied out? If yes, then you need to correct that count. :laugh:

I admit that I hated Goseigers at first because of the chaotic themes, lack of historical background, and boring stories, but I never stopped watching it because of Bureduran, and now... I guess it's all paying off. We finally have a lot of historical info on the Gosei Angels, thanks to the journey of Bureduran. So count me in! I'm in the Goseiger Final Arc Bandwagon! :buttrock:
 
Did i ever leave Goseiger? No i can't say i did, I watched others whole and i will definitely watch this one too as if i were watching any other Toku show, because peoples pointless bitching doesn't make an ounce of sense to me...

Oh:

every episode I did watch of this series was utter crap.


Majority of Disney\Saban PR episodes = Utter crap

That is utter crap for you my friend at least i know I'm watching something that is still genuine.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top