So list your favorite KR's & SS's in order

All series i watched so far:
Kamen Rider:
1. OOO
2. Fourze
3. W

Super Sentai:
1. Dekaranger
2. Boukenger
3. Gekiranger
4. Magiranger
5. Zyuranger
 
These are all the shows I've completed. Currently watching Gekiranger, Den-O, and the weeklies.

Kamen Rider:

1. Agito
2. Blade
3. Kuuga
4. Hibiki
5. OOO
6. 555
7. Ryuki
8. Wizard
9. Kabuto

Sentai:

1. Hurricanger
2. Go-Busters
3. Magiranger
4. Boukenger
5. Jetman
6. Gokaiger
7. Dekaranger
8. Changeman
9. Zyuranger
10. Goseiger

My KR list is more "definite" than my Sentai one. I can see myself switching around some of those shows in the future.
 
Last edited:
Kamen Rider:
1) Wizard
2) Kiva
3) Den-O
4) Kuuga
5) Ozu
6) Faiz
7) Hibiki
8) Double
9) Blade
10) Decade

Super Sentai:
1) Gokaiger
2) Gekiranger
3) Shinkenger
4) Go-onger
5) Carranger
6) Jetman
7) Timeranger
8) Gingaman
9) Boukenger
10) Go-Busters
 
Kamen Rider:

Top Favorites:

Agito
ZO
Kuuga
ZX

Still pretty good:

Double
Amazon
Fourze
Ryuki

Ehh....:

Shin
J
Blade
Hibiki
OOO
Den-O

Do not want!:

Kiva
Faiz
Kabuto
Wizard
Decade

---------------
Super Sentai:

Top favorites:

Changeman
Flashman
Kakuranger
Dairanger

Still pretty good:

Gokaiger
Gekiranger
Shinkenger

Eh....:

Dekaranger
Goseiger
Ohranger
Zyuranger
Go-busters

Do not resuscitate:

Go-Onger
Magiranger
Boukenger
Kyoryuger
Hurricaneger
 
I tend to list Rider shows into two different categories when listing them because of the massive gap between RX and Kuuga. My top five in general are Hibiki, X, Kuuga, Agito, and Double.

Kamen Rider (Shouwa)

1. X
2. Stronger
3. Black
4. Kamen Rider
5. Skyrider
6. Amazon
7. V3
8. Super-1
9. RX

Kamen Rider (Heisei)

1. Hibiki
2. Kuuga
3. Agito
4. Double
5. Ryuki
6. Faiz
7. Blade
8. OOO
9. Decade
10. Kiva
11. Fourze
12. Den-O
13. Kabuto
14. Wizard

It's a heck of a lot more difficult to list Super Sentai because of how many shows there are, so these are my top and bottom ten.

Top 10

1. Flashman
2. Kakuranger
3. Changeman
4. Jetman
5. Carranger
6. Dairanger
7. GoGoV
8. Abaranger
9. Gekiranger
10. Magiranger

Bottom 10 (least favorite to lesser...least favorite)

1. Go-Onger
2. Boukenger
3. Ohranger
4. Megaranger
5. Goggle V
6. Gaoranger
7. Dekaranger
8. Hurricanger
9. Gokaiger
10. Maskman
 
Mine change every day but currently my Kamen Rider list would look like this:

1. Kuuga
2. W
3. Ryuki
4. Black
5. Agito
6. OOO
7. Hibiki
8. Kabuto
9. Faiz
10. Fourze
11. Den-O
12. Wizard
13. Blade
14. Decade
15. Kiva

(Black is still the only Showa-era series I've seen so far)

My Sentai list is a lot more changeable but my current top five would be:

1. Timeranger
2. Liveman
3. Kakuranger
4. Dairanger
5. Gokaiger

And my bottom five:

1. Magiranger
2. Boukenger
3. Hurricaneger
4. GoggleV
5. Dynaman
 
We need to do this thing yearly. In that timespan a couple of series end/start, and there's yet more somebody might have watched. Kinda feels like an award ceremony already.

As for this time, I'm not one of them. I took a massive Rider journey last year, and this was more or less my break. Fourze and Wizard (when the summer movie comes out on dvd) are incoming, along with some other things next year.

But, my Rider list is worth mentioning since it changes so friggin' much. Except for the top five:

0. Kamen Rider SPIRITS
1. Skyrider
2. V3
3. Kamen Rider (original series)
4. X
5. Super-1
6. Stronger
7. BLACK
8. Kuuga
9. Agito
10. Ryuki
11. Blade
12. W
13. Amazon
14. OOO
15. Hibiki
16. Kabuto
17. Decade
18. 555
19. Kiva
20. Den-O
21. BLACK RX

Note that being at the bottom of my list does not mean I hate it. If I loathed a series it would not be on this list at all. I can gladly watch an episode of BLACK RX instead of one of Skyrider any day.

The much-shorter Sentai list (not because I hate the others! It's because I have yet to watch them):

1. Jetman
2. Bioman
3. Boukenger

Truth be told I need to give those a rewatch, as much is blurry now.
 
I never started SS and I don't intend to.

I've only watched Heisei Riders and Hibiki and Den-O are the only ones I have yet to finish.

Blade
OOO
W
Wizard
Ryuki
Kiva
Kabuto
Kuuga
Agito
Fourze
Faiz

I'm not putting Decade there because it's just confusing.
 
I never started SS and I don't intend to.

Is it that serious though?

And the OP said "favorite", so I'm leaving out the **** tier and inoffensive tier.

Kamen Rider:
1. Agito
2. Kuuga
3. Blade
4. W
5. Wizard
6. Kiva

Super Sentai, which is much more difficult:
1. Dairanger
2. Flashman
3. Shinkenger
4. Magiranger
5. Gekiranger
6. Gingaman
7. Dekaranger
8. Boukenger
9. Gokaiger
10. Kyoryuger (could easily drop but I like this more than what I've seen of Zyu and Aba thus far)

I wanted to add Bioman but I haven't seen enough of it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top