So I got Invited to a Pajama Party Today.....

We should've handled Leangle sooner. I read through threads and get mad when I see all his spamming.



Faded.Memories said:
I am not coming to this thread anymore. Eff this noise.


And this is precisely the reason why. My apoligies for this kid offending you and getting you tight like this. Definitely not cool. I'm gonna speak with Keith about maybe getting this kid's pass revoked permanatley. He'll only cause trouble again once his ban is over with.
 
Last edited:
Have it ever come to you guys that he might be Dimerozord ranger? The imfamous troll that is banned in most toku sites and comes back anyways?
 
We should've handled Leangle sooner. I read through threads and get mad when I see all his spamming.

And this is precisely the reason why. My apoligies for this kid offending you and getting you tight like this. Definitely not cool. I'm gonna speak with Keith about maybe getting this kid's pass revoked permanatley. He'll only cause trouble again once his ban is over with.

Why was RiderLeangle banned? Other than spamming the boards and being a bit of a social retard (rude, disrespectful and insensitive to people), I thought he was somewhat ok for a 14 year old.

Could we have some sort of special board, where only the mods can post in? If someone is banned, the mods can post that person's name there and list his/her offence so that we know why they were banned. Otherwise, it's really puzzling when I don't visit HJU for a few days, return here and suddenly see someone banned.

A good example of what I'm talking about would be this: http://withthewill.net/index.php?board=47.0
 
Why was RiderLeangle banned? Other than spamming the boards and being a bit of a social retard (rude, disrespectful and insensitive to people), I thought he was somewhat ok for a 14 year old.

Could we have some sort of special board, where only the mods can post in? If someone is banned, the mods can post that person's name there and list his/her offence so that we know why they were banned. Otherwise, it's really puzzling when I don't visit HJU for a few days, return here and suddenly see someone banned.

A good example of what I'm talking about would be this: http://withthewill.net/index.php?board=47.0


Other than spamming the boards? Spamming is reason enough for a ban. And no on your request. I'd think it would be pretty f'd up to put the banned person on blast like that. There's no need for it. We don't unjustly ban people here. I'd actually say it's pretty damn hard to be banned from this place and whomever does get banned most definitely deserves it. I've let people slide on **** in the past because I'm more laid back but a patience can only go so far.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top