So according to this "GUY" all otaku are perverts.

Legend of the Overfiend SUCKS anyway. Immoral Sister, Sex Taxi, Beat Angel Escalayer...

Not some old early 90s hentai sheesh >< why not Cool Device or Dragon Pink while you're at it.

Sheesh.
 
Me an my friends are planing on writing a responce to this as soon as we can we love Gurren Lagann we showed a marathon at my college of the last episodes and there was CHERING from everyone who watched going on it really make me sad when such a great anime me and my friends like is compared to porn.
 
There is a good argument to be made, based on those characters alone, that we are all “turning Japanese” as the '80s song goes — especially sexually.

That sounded a bit racist to me somehow.

Anywho that was so stupid. That guy is a major loser that needs to get a life & learn a bit more.

Yeah they make animes like that (though I don't watch them) for adults & pervs, but not "all otaku" are pervs. There's no different in watching those animes, then watching these stupid soap operas such as The Bold & The Beautiful, As the World Turns, & The Guiding Light that have been around for ages that are just full of nearly naked people having sex with everyone's husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/complete stranger. They show about as much crap in that as anything else. So why don't the Loser men that come up with this stuff & those dumb soccer moms go attack crap like that?

Not to mention all the other trash on american television fully of nearly naked people & stupidity that could just as easily corrupt one's mind by making them think it's okay to sex everyone including your bestfriend/sibling's spouse. >__>
 
I read the article before in a blog and I'm only bothered a little

I believe that this guy is:

1. Wants to show off that otakus are bad to the public
2. He is stupid
3. All the above
4. None of the above

Even though I collect anime girls pics and printing them, my friends considered them as pictures and nothing more, unless there is some sense to it.

The thing is not all otakus are perverts/ criminals/ rapists, and not all criminals/ perverts/ rapists are otaku.

I hope nobody is offended, this is just my opinion

EDIT: I also read from a blog that the guy have been defining the word "Lolicon" wrong. I pity him
 
Last edited:
guh that last line annoys me, if you see a kid reading a manga he's not just reading a comic book, geez does he even know how intense modern comic books are?

And he's over sexualising everything, and I can't forgive him for comparing Gurren Lagann to that, yeah it had fanservice, but it wasn't like full on, the series itself carried itself through other means. It also feels like he's implying every anime fan buys hello kitty sex toys, I mean wtf O_<
 
Who says they wont?

I'm aware there are some messed up people in our society, but I think it's unfair to generalize the ENTIRE community like that...Especially how the dude compared Gurren lagann to Porn. Makes me wonder if the dude even SAT through a fucking episode before watching it.

Speaking of that, I can't help but wonder exactly HOW many anime series the dude sat through before making that article
 
Last edited:
I'm aware there are some messed up people in our society, but I think it's unfair to generalize the ENTIRE community like that...Especially how the dude compared Gurren lagann to Porn. Makes me wonder if the dude even SAT through a fucking episode before watching it.

Speaking of that, I can't help but wonder exactly HOW many anime series the dude sat through before making that article

Its fair to generalize an entire community if the community doesn't do anything to stop it. I've seen tons of things like this happen and all the "community" that has read it does is whine and bitch amongst themselves.

I can totally see the comparison of Gurren Lagann to porn, I can get what he's trying to say, not that GL is porn but he's talking of the ecchi flavor that Anime woman bring to pretty much 95% of all anime. Tits sell for almost all of these anime fans, especially the younger ones, therefore the generalization of all anime fans are ronrey pervs can be made with justification. Now if the community doesn't want that generalization its simple, stop demanding tits, doujins, the girls need to stop getting all hyper and loving that yaoi garbage, same goes for the guys with the hentai and the yuri. Say no to JP fanservice, say no to ecchi, get women with real proportions into the large picture. You get the idea
 
I hate to say this but aren't men in anime treated with just as much fanserivce as woman? I mean we got yaoi going around and I do know some very female oriented anime that has a lot guys shirtless. Heck even the female anime fans admit at my college admit they like yaoi and those shirtless scenes. Heck not even all anime is ecchi Gurren Lagann had fanservice angles with yoko but beside that very little fanservice heck most guys in that anime are shitless too. ANd look no mater what fandom your apart off you have porn in those circles too, Telvision, movies, etc, no matter there porn of it's not just anime. We may be more upfront but I never ever read doujin and heck most anime fan I know don't really look or care about the porn stuff and just enjoy the series. Look I know anime can be fucked up but lets face it on some level everything is fucked up anime is just more upfront about it.
 
I hate to say this but aren't men in anime treated with just as much fanserivce as woman? I mean we got yaoi going around and I do know some very female oriented anime that has a lot guys shirtless. Heck even the female anime fans admit at my college admit they like yaoi and those shirtless scenes. Heck not even all anime is ecchi Gurren Lagann had fanservice angles with yoko but beside that very little fanservice heck most guys in that anime are shitless too. ANd look no mater what fandom your apart off you have porn in those circles too, Telvision, movies, etc, no matter there porn of it's not just anime. We may be more upfront but I never ever read doujin and heck most anime fan I know don't really look or care about the porn stuff and just enjoy the series. Look I know anime can be fucked up but lets face it on some level everything is fucked up anime is just more upfront about it.

I believe I did mention the Yaoi subject and what it does to the girls. Although the community of anime is still mostly male. It still the same thing for the females though, although they tend to be a bit more annoying. Yes sex is most communities, most geek communities anyway, it still doesn't change the fact on how much it sells. See you are one of a 100, therefore to the general eye it doesn't change a thing. One amongst many makes no difference. I too don't give a rats ass about how many tits are in an episode, but my opinion means nothing when trying to change a broad generalization, because there are always thousands that care about tits and little girls for every one that thinks otherwise.

In short one opinion means **** when trying to change a justified generalization where much more think the otherwise of you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top