Since Gokaiger what super sentais have been good?

None. Go-Busters was boring as **** while Kyoryuger became Daigo and His Not So Amazing Friends. I turned off ToQ after 5 episodes due to how terrible and dumb it was. As for Nin, I stopped at 22 because it was boring. I might continue it though since I want to see what Yokai have been used.
 
None. Go-Busters was boring as **** while Kyoryuger became Daigo and His Not So Amazing Friends. I turned off ToQ after 5 episodes due to how terrible and dumb it was. As for Nin, I stopped at 22 because it was boring. I might continue it though since I want to see what Yokai have been used.

That's bit cruel.
But judging how you mentioned you liked Kyoryuger in other threads, I guess that would be your best choice.

Regarding ToQger, I'm surprised that most people who hated that series, turned off around episode 5~9, which was pretty quick; even people who didn't like/hate Go-onger and Goseiger lasted longer. Personally, I NEVER turn-off sentai series (or any toku series in general) that quickly, but that's just me; I guess some people just doesn't have enough patience.
 
That's bit cruel.
But judging how you mentioned you liked Kyoryuger in other threads, I guess that would be your best choice.

I enjoyed a lot of Kyoryu, but by the end I was let down with it.

Regarding ToQger, I'm surprised that most people who hated that series, turned off around episode 5~9, which was pretty quick; even people who didn't like/hate Go-onger and Goseiger lasted longer. Personally, I NEVER turn-off sentai series (or any toku series in general) that quickly, but that's just me; I guess some people just doesn't have enough patience.

I used to be that way. I used to watch the series entirely whether I liked it or not. However, Goseiger I gave up on at episode 9 three times because I just can't find myself interested enough to care. ToQ I just hated so much right from the get go that I couldn't even last more than 5 episodes. Maybe I'll try to give the show a second chance in the future, I don't know. The problem is, right now, I don't have time to invest myself in a show that can't "wow" me in some form or another immediately. I've got so much backlog of things to watch, to play, to work on, especially with my Youtube channel now, that I would rather be doing something else than watch a series I do not care for after a few episodes. For example, I have the fansubs of Mega, Ginga, GoGoV, and Aba that I still need to watch, which are far more important to me than watching ToQ, Ninninger, Drive, or Ghost.
 
So today I finally watched episodes 23-36 of Ninninger. As a whole, it's still pretty generic and bland, but in pieces, there were some truly great moments. First off, I did enjoy the bit with the boys trying it scare Kasumi in the abandoned school, but then they ruined it by having the fight take place in a brightly lit gym which made no sense. The battle would have been far more atmospheric if they had actually kept it in the darkness like the rest of the school had. The four episodes with the western Youkai were a joke. They were no different than the normal Monsters of the Week, but they were also pretty pathetic. What was worse though is they break up the arc with a freaking clip show episode. WTF?! I did actually enjoy the ninja school stuff with Kyuemon, but it seemed to go by too quick. Nevertheless episode 32 is down right awesome and probably the best episode of the series. The fight between Kyuemon and grandpa was badass. The new mechs though are kind of lackluster, but it made me laugh since they are all based on Chinese mythology (especially after coming off of Dairanger). The second worst episode I watched was another Youkai being in love with Yakamo. Didn't we just have that plot point like 12 episodes ago? WTF where they thinking? Thankfully the two parter with Kinji going Wolf Man was cool considering how lackluster the original fight with him was.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top