Silent Hill F – AKA Silent Hill 9

Many folks on Twitter seem to be upset that this game doesn't actually take place in Silent Hill. While I do desire a new Silent Hill game that transports us back to the sleepy lakeside village. as a devoted follower of Silent Hill. I'm looking forward to this game. I hope this brings the series back and gets Konami back on track.
 
We are now in a timeline where 5 Silent Hill Games are in development. What a turn around we are having now. I thought we are completely abandoned by Konami and they will stick with mobile games and Pachinko Machines.
 
Silent Hill is mostly located in Maryland in Maine so it is interesting this game is set in Japan and what is its relation to the mainline Silent Hill. Its in 1960s so this a prequel. i have a feeling one of the Survivors of this game will migrate to Maryland.
 
I want a real Silent Hill 1 remake, Shattered memories felt like a reimagining and not the real deal. I also want a Silent Hill 3 remake.
 
Perhaps the most intriguing announcement from the Silent Hill Showcase is Silent Hill F. As excited as I am about the release of Silent Hill 2 Remake and Silent Hill in general, the trailer for this game is quite intriguing .Silent Hill is one of the best horror games along With Haunting Ground & Clock Tower 3. Japanese horror/folklore has given us the best survival horror. I like how it's being blended with Silent Hill right now. Can't wait and will be there for you!
 
I think they canceled Silent Hills because this looks like a more fresh idea while Silent Hills have Konami paying money to expensive directors Kojima and Del Toro. Silent Hills is also a complete reboot while this one is in the same Universe and original timeline.
 
I never would have thought that Ryukishi, of all people, would be the one to create a Silent Hill game. I'm a little concerned that NeoBards will be the developers, but I'm really most looking forward to this. I assumed he would continue to create visual novels indefinitely. The graphics in this is stunning beyond my wildest dreams.
 
Japanese Folklore and horror always goes well together. My dreams of seeing a Ku-on sequel will never happen but this is something that can fill that void for me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top