Judge Faiz I am the law May 29, 2005 #2 I've never been ashamed to tell people anything I watch on TV or movies. -RF
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! May 29, 2005 #3 Rider Faiz said: I've never been ashamed to tell people anything I watch on TV or movies. -RF Click to expand... exactly. Not even when it comes to PR. My friends and family know Im deeply into the show. Im beyond all that Image BS. I like what I like.
Rider Faiz said: I've never been ashamed to tell people anything I watch on TV or movies. -RF Click to expand... exactly. Not even when it comes to PR. My friends and family know Im deeply into the show. Im beyond all that Image BS. I like what I like.
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! May 29, 2005 #4 Sadly, I got hooked into watching "Gilmore Girls", Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy... :nono:
DekaThunder Ranger Member May 30, 2005 #6 A few years ago I would have said "Kim Possible",but almost everyone I know watches it,so I have no trouble telling people I like the show
A few years ago I would have said "Kim Possible",but almost everyone I know watches it,so I have no trouble telling people I like the show
kyo28 Member May 30, 2005 #7 I only tell a select few people that I watch Toku and Sentai ... because it's not worth losing my social life over
I only tell a select few people that I watch Toku and Sentai ... because it's not worth losing my social life over
R RedDiamondO89 Diamonds are forever May 30, 2005 #9 I_Legend said: I nv tell my parents that I watched porn ... Click to expand... First rule of porn: Don't get caught!
I_Legend said: I nv tell my parents that I watched porn ... Click to expand... First rule of porn: Don't get caught!