Should sentai have a male pink ranger?

Maybe if we didn't teach kids that pink is to be avoided because "it's for girls!!!!1111", there wouldn't be a problem with the colour at all. A male Pink might be a good way to do that

I still think a better idea would be to retire pink and maybe have a Pink Ranger only once every five years for anniversary series. It seems female Yellow and Blue figures sell better than Pinks ...

But, in many cases it really is for girls. I mean, I have a pink button-up, which btw always gets compliments and looks from the ladies. hehe :P but that's besides the point.

I feel like if you raised a kid without seeing colors until he/she was 10, and you asked them which is a boy/girl color..for girls they'd probably lean towards Pink.

I think there is a study on this though, something with babies first seeing pink or something.

Pink accents on a Sentai suit I can see being a first step, but that's it. Accents as in thin Change Mermaid lines, not patches, or pink shoulder pads.
 
Supposedly, up until the late 19th/early 20th century in Europe, pink was given to little boys (because it's a lighter red) and blue to little girls (because it was associated with the Virgin Mary.) So in theory, if things had gone a different way, we could have had thirty-five years of male Pinks ...

Who would Kivat marry? :O
 
Supposedly, up until the late 19th/early 20th century in Europe, pink was given to little boys (because it's a lighter red) and blue to little girls (because it was associated with the Virgin Mary.) So in theory, if things had gone a different way, we could have had thirty-five years of male Pinks ...

Who would Kivat marry? :O

CoaCoa I see you're still CooCoo <3

I wouldn't marry any Pinks thats for sure, because if the change would of been that drastic then so would of been my viewpoint. So I'd be drooling over the blue's...the virgins as you put it. :169:
 
So I'd be drooling over the blue's...the virgins as you put it. :169:
tumblr_lt54nsoLhQ1qaben4o1_400.gif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top