Should Mark Musashi be in MMA?

I don't think he would survive with the big boys. It would be badass to see them in a regular martial arts fight.
 
I don't think he would survive with the big boys. It would be badass to see them in a regular martial arts fight.

not if he can win by submission. i think most of the bigger fighters (good example would be brock) lack the skills to get out of a submission move once their opponent is in a dominant position.
 
There's a big difference between a martial arts performer and a real martial arts fighter. A martial arts performer is almost a dancer/acrobat and is trained to perform choreographed skits to look good for the camera. Mark is a performer not a fighter. Most fight performers I know are not interested in fighting for real.
 

QFT.
 

My thoughts exactly!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…