Should Gundam go back to one of the non-UC timelines?

I prefer the non-UC seasons. I feel the Universal Century seasons try to bring back nostalgia of Char and Amuro. When there is an original Universe I notice the story telling is able to do more
 
Unicorn is big budget OVA, not a full series. Bandai keeps UC alive, but not in a full series.

00 is probably done now. The next series will probably be a new AU, as Bandai is prone to do. Chase the new generation with a new Gundam, but keep the old stuff alive in action figures, plamo, and new manga.
 
I don't want them to go back to AD. Not because I hate it, but they really just don't need to. Plus they've still got 00F and the other supplmentary materials unfinished.
 
UC Is GUNDAM Char is by Far the best Villain Amuro the best Protaginst the Z is by far the best Gundam Suit CCA is By far the best Movie in the Franchise UC Gundams also have by far the best soundtracks songs like Tobe gundam are some of the most iconic anison while most non uc Gundams dot use anison so there Ost dont fit there shows
 
I still wanna see Crossbone Gundam or even other good UC stories.

As for Alternate time lines I'll pass on CC, FC, AC, & AD. Maybe AW as Gundam X was a nice series it just had the misfortune of following Gundam Wing
 
Zeta, the best Gundam Suit?


I think you've mixed up Zeta for Turn A.

personally i like the MP suits than the Main name Suits my favse being the Zaku 1 and and the Rick Dias

FYI im a Huge fan of X and A so im no fanboy i just hate OO Seed wing and G so yeah and also i found Kamille the most relate-able protagonist with Domon Shinn and Judau least relate-able
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top