Shinkenger (aka 2009 Sentai): First Impressions

seems cool with the kanji/samurai theme but the entire Idea of pink being their mother turns me totally off. I seriously hope they scrape that idea or else it'll be horrible!! I have no probs with a pink leader but her being their mom just sounds unbelievably bad. heres hoping though
 
seems cool with the kanji/samurai theme but the entire Idea of pink being their mother turns me totally off. I seriously hope they scrape that idea or else it'll be horrible!! I have no probs with a pink leader but her being their mom just sounds unbelievably bad. heres hoping though

why? milfranger!

no hype for shinkenger? KRDK and Decade stealing it all? :shakefist

the motif is cool, and the suits look awesome. The mech is kinda cool in a retro way. Hope we hear more from it soon. No news on casting or anything?

:thumbs:
 
The giant mech looks like a remodeled version of DaiShogun. :sweat:
We finally get a pink ranger after 3 years
The suits are cool, the hemets look weird to me though.

I'm still looking forward to seeing what this series has to offer.
 
the suits are nice, but helmets are seriously way fugly.
overall I'm not gonna watch Shinkenger since I'm not a fan of samurai nor martial arts theme.
I'm more of a sucker for technology based team, so I'm still loving Go-onger.
 
why? milfranger!

no hype for shinkenger? KRDK and Decade stealing it all? :shakefist

the motif is cool, and the suits look awesome. The mech is kinda cool in a retro way. Hope we hear more from it soon. No news on casting or anything?

:thumbs:

remember, this is sentai and a mom as the leader could lead to it going straight away from a serious tone, which I was really hoping it would go towards. mind you, I think I'm one of the only people that loved most of 00's sentais and have no problem with light-heartedness but it just seems corny to me and I've never been of fan of the entire family dynamic when it came to hero teams. otherwise shinkengers looks amazing. I loved kakurangers and hurricangers and a samurai themed one sounds even better! I personaly love samurai films and if they homage them as they did in gekirangers, I'll be happy. heck, I'll be giggling like a school girl if the sixth ranger has a kid he pushes around in a baby cart
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top