Shinken Pink: Shut Up Bitch, Go Fix Me a Turkey Pot Pie

As it happens, I can cook because I'm a bit of a foodie, but mattcomics is much better at cleaning house than I am so he takes care of most of that-- bathrooms especially because cleaning chemicals make my skin kinda dissolve. For most big jobs with the house, though, we do them together.

Wait a second. You're married to matt?
 
I'm the one who cooks and cleans in my relationship. I did not know this meant I was a slave of some sort.

At least I have my IT job as well?

Anyways, it's been interesting sitting back and watching you guys go at it.
 
Ahha. As soon as you lose a point you backtrack and start repeating the same tired malarkey.

"Lose a point?" You're the one keeping "score" here, not me.

By the way, that's another "unfeminine" thing: crass talk. But of course you would take that as a badge of honor.

If it offends a sexist like you who thinks women exist to make men happy, yes, I'm more than honoured.

Yep. I'm pretty sure I have spoken about that in other threads before.

Sweet! :)
 
"Lose a point?" You're the one keeping "score" here, not me.

Which is why you have no lcue that you're about -1,000 points behind. I suggest you quit before you embarrass yourself any further.


If it offends a sexist like you who thinks women exist to make men happy, yes, I'm more than honoured.

The only sexist around here is you. You're the only one trying to limit what women can do, and calling them inferior if they stray from your doctrine.
 
Oh, God forbid if feminism came to Japan, we'd have tomboyish women and nagging housewives trying to get equal rights.

I assume this is sarcasm. If not, why is this a bad thing?

Don't compound lazy's hyperbole with your own. It just dilutes the argument.

Am I the only one who watches j-dramas? This representational gap doesn't really exist there. There are plenty of strong women. Hell, Ninkyo Helper ended up with primary female lead becoming a Yakuza leader. And this is the same Japan, with the exception of being for the entertainment of adults, and not for the primary aim of selling action figures and toys to young boys.
 
Which is why you have no lcue that you're about -1,000 points behind. I suggest you quit before you embarrass yourself any further.

You seriously think I care? Get over yourself and keep your "suggestions" to yourself.

The only sexist around here is you. You're the only one trying to limit what women can do, and calling them inferior if they stray from your doctrine.

At least I don't tell them they exist just to stay at home with kids and look pretty for the amusement of men.
 
You seriously think I care? Get over yourself and keep your "suggestions" to yourself.



At least I don't tell them they exist just to stay at home with kids and look pretty for the amusement of men.

No one else here has either. I swear the more you post the more it looks like you are either making this up as you go along, or you just don't have any coherent thought process going.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top