KingRanger
Banned
That was barely open world. The only open world parts were just controlling Travis driving around town looking for a job.
So nothing new? Just like everything else?
My PS3 plays PS2 games just fine, sure the quality dropped by an insignificant rate but so what. Aaand if I wanted to play my PS2 games, I'd play my PS2. Not that hard turning on a separate system . Well what the 360 did was partially intentional by having only a select few Xbox games that would work and release the rest on the XBLM. Its a snakey way to make you pump out more money if you want to play your old Xbox games.
:redface2: You know exactly what I mean about the PS3 and the PS2. Giving you the benefit if the doubt that you don't, they removed PS2 playback with the discontinuation of the PS3 60gig model. A select few? Do you really want me to paste the entire list of xbox games that work on the 360? I mean if you can't be bothered to do a goggle search yourself I would be more than happy to paste the list. The XB Originals was a nice service. It gave people a chance to get games they might not have picked up originally.