Shark Movies coming this 2022

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member
Sharks are the King of the ocean, One of the most feared animals in the deep. Even though Sharks rarely attack people, Movie producers love making villains out of them. This 2022, We are not only going to one, not two but three Shark movies! Sharks should be afraid of humans because humans turn them into dumplings, soups, sandwiches, and health supplements. Sharks are essential for the ecosystem because they eat diseased fishes, which leads to the ocean having nothing but healthier fishes left. They are Predators, but they save different fish species from a pandemic...

Continue reading...




 
Last edited:
Yeah why do Black characters have to die first all the time? It is 2022 already! It is already predictable the final Survivor is going to be one of the girls.
 
I am a sucker for Shark movies! I was upset when Sharknado ended so I am glad I got three shark movies this year.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top