Selling Kamen Rider and Sentai stuff

Aspen

Member
Selling Kamen Rider Joker Outfit

I am selling my Kamen Rider Joker cosplay outfit. Please click on the link below for pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251204255642

http://s1196.beta.photobucket.com/user/aspen_552001/library/Kamen Rider Joker Suit

I am selling my Kamen Rider Joker cosplay outfit. The suit is still is good condition. The spandex however is torn and needs to be replaced. I will give the overall condition of the suit a 7.5 to an 8/10 in terms of condition. The rider belt and gaia memory will be included.

Please note that the boots ARE NOT INCLUDED.

The Kamen Rider Joker suit is complete except for the boots.

I am 172 cm in height and weigh 65kg. My head circumference is 68cm.

The suit will be SGD880 shipped. Prices quoted are in SGD. Please used the following currency converter if needed: www.xe.com

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any enquiries. Items will be shipped via EMS from Singapore. (Tracking included).

I except payment via Paypal.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
im afriad to ask but what would the shipping be to the US for that MR Gaoh and Zeronos?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top