[SELLING] DX Kamen Rider toys from Ryuki to Decade

adekii

Member
Hello everybody! I'm selling my collection of Kamen Rider DX toys! I'm going to try to do this all in one shot, this is a rather large collection with a lot of stuff in it. Two of the belts have been modified to have rubber sections that clip together in the back using seatbelt buckles, so that they can be actually worn by adults for cosplay purposes. Some other items have also seen Cosplay wear, including the Faiz and Kaixa Pointers, and the Faiz shot. Those would be the Faiz and Kaixa belts. All electronics work! I've noticed that some of these items cannot be located on Ebay currently, as well.

The price I am looking to get for this rather large collection is $500.00! Plus shipping. If you want to buy it, I can get an exact shipping quote from Canada Post, and then even scan the shipping receipt for you so that you know I haven't gouged you on shipping if you'd like!

So, here we go, here is the list of toys in this collection!


Kamen Rider Ryuki http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_ryuki.jpg

- DX Dragvisor

Kamen Rider Faiz http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_faiz.jpg

- DX Faiz Driver

- DX Faiz Pointer

- DX Faiz Shot

- DX Faiz Accel

- DX Faiz Edge (With Box)

- DX Faiz Blaster

- DX Kaixa Driver

- DX Kaixa Shot

- DX Delta Driver

Kamen Rider Blade http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_blade.jpg

- DX Garren Buckle

- DX Garren Rouser

- DX Rouse Absorber

Kamen Rider Hibiki http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/hibiki.jpg

- Disk Animal Wolf

- Disk Animal Eagle

- Disk Animal Snake

Kamen Rider Kabuto http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_kabuto.jpg

- DX Kabuto Zecter

Kamen Rider Den-O http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_deno.jpg

- DX Den-O Driver

- DX DenGassher

- DX Momotaros Cellphone

- DX Zeronos Driver

- DX ZeroGassher

Kamen Rider Kiva http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_kiva.jpg

- DX Kivat Buckle

- DX Dogga Hammer

- DX Garuru Saber

- Bassha Magnum

- DX Tatsulot

- DX Ixa Knuckle

- DX Ixa Calibur

- DX Ixa Riser

- DX Saga Buckle

Kamen Rider Decade http://www.adekii.com/kr_toys/dx_decade.jpg

- DX Decade Driver

- DX Ride Booker

- DX Diend Driver (with box)

Any questions? Send me an e-mail at [email protected] !
 
I'm interested in the Faiz, Kaixa, and Delta items, the three Kiva Weapons, the Diend Driver, and the Gassher weapons from Den-O but I quite literally own just about everything else. I'd be interested in negotiating sale of part of the package if you're interested. Sent a PM too, so just reply to that.

EDIT: Especially interested in all of the 555 items.
 
also some of those have cards that go with them are they included -there are one or 2 i want but i couldn't even do that many your better off offering individual prices
 
Thank you everybody for your interest!

I am currently negotiating with a potential buyer, but if the deal does not go through, I will update you!

To answer some of the questions, I'm trying to sell everything as a lot first for ease of handling. Due to the fact that some items have seen some cosplay and travelling, as well as minor mods, not to mention I don't have boxes for most items, I fear I wouldn't be able to get much for the items individually. If I am unable to sell as a lot, then I'll break everything up and we'll see what happens!

The Decade Driver and Ride Booker include all cards that those two items came with! The Garren Buckle includes it's Change card, the Garren Rouser and Rouse Absorber include their cards, plus I'm including the Rouse Card Set 1, which is a little box of cards, mostly for Blade but with a few for Garren and Chalice. The only toy whose cards I have been unable to find is the Dragvisor. However, Dragvisor cards are also the easiest to fake! You just have to cut down a YGO! card (identical size) by taking a notch out of the top left corner, and then punch or cut out narrow holes in the appropriate places. If I am able to find the Advent cards before the sale of this item goes through, then of course I'll include them! If I don't find them until later, I'll mail them to the buyer.

Thank you again everybody who has messaged, posted, and e-mailed me for your interest!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top