Now that I looked at the Tenku Daikai Shinken-Oh better my first thought was Gaoh from the first Den-O movie saying "My own Mecha!"
The Shoulder parts on it were really what got me thinking about Gaoh.
so from the scans on the page before this...means they go back to blades world? blades belt is the original blay buckle...so maybe they do? or the kamen rider and shinkenger world cross over and all the other riders mix with shinkenger? ..I need to know~ hurry the team-up~~ LOL
so from the scans on the page before this...means they go back to blades world? blades belt is the original blay buckle...so maybe they do? or the kamen rider and shinkenger world cross over and all the other riders mix with shinkenger? ..I need to know~ hurry the team-up~~ LOL
I was thinking, since the episode summaries thread hasn't been updated yet, what if the Shinkenger episodes for the week of Decade's crossover are from the Shinkenger's point of view?
Then the Decade episodes are from Decade's point of view, giving us two different sides for two different stories. I kind of doubt it, but it would be a nice way to do it.