Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac

Nope, the staff is working on a different ashow at the moment. And it will be a while before they can see a good estimate on the sales of season 1 and 2
 
Nope, the staff is working on a different ashow at the moment. And it will be a while before they can see a good estimate on the sales of season 1 and 2

that sucks, the series is great compared to Omega ughhhh...now if they could also take a look at episode g as well
 
So, I'm on chapter 26 of Lost Canvas and damn, if I didn't like it before, Pisces' fight with Minos sealed it.
Dude went out with honor and all that jazz.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that I don't hate any characters; like, I wanna see every character so far and not any of them are making me think "Get off the Comic-screen, I can't stand your face!"

Edit: Is that supposed to be Athena in the top-right? I know the other two are Touma and Hades.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top