Saint Seiya CG Movie is in the works

Next Dimension?! Really? Huh.

I like Episode G a lot, probably the best, the design are just a bit weird at time.
 
I never followed the franchise, is it good? I caught a couple episodes when the dub was on TV here, the concept seemed cool
 
Saint Seiya is a strange beast... it has tons of flaws, its story is obviously improvised as it went along and some of the backgrounds are photocopies... but... it works! Its crazy but it works. If you don't want to invest in the original too much you can just read this article:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/house-of-1000-manga/2010-11-18
and you can enjoy Lost Canvas as its own thing.

Frankly its got better pacing, better art and better storyline (that are not improvised) than the original. You don't need heavy knowledge of the original to get Lost Canvas, especially since its a prequel. At the same time its very much part of the Saint Seiya franchise and you'd get a nice feel for it that way.
 
Saint Seiya without the Kurumada style just doesn't look right to my eyeballs. For the CG thing I really have to wonder if they could translate the qualities of his art into CG and not end up with something ghastly or just really off.

Something I always thought might be kind of fun and somewhat visually hilarious is for there to be a big grand crossover of Kurumada characters with the protagonist guys being explained as alt.universe versions of the same dude. :laugh:
 
:laugh: Teppei and Seiya are pretty much the same guy. And I bet its the same in his other works.
 
I am very scpetical to how this will turn out. Toei hasn't been very kind to Saint Seiya the last years.

Oh well, i'm wondering what the plot will be...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top