Just Scratch Behind the Ears
A CLOUD APPEARS ABOVE YOUR HEAD, A BEAM OF LIGHT COMES SHINING DOWN ON YOU! SHINING DOWN ON YOU! THE CLOUD IS MOVING NEARER STILL, AURORA BOREALIS COMES IN VIEW! AURORA COMES IN VIEW! AND I RAN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY. I JUST RAN, I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY. AND I RAN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY. I JUST RAN, I RAN ALL NIIGHT AND DAAAAY! COULDN'T GET AWAY!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Dami you bastard! ><

:laugh:

I hope they don't try to match Kurumada's designs too much XD

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Overture?

Lost Canvas has way better art than Kurumada can usually pull off, though it still feels familiar so that's the type of thing I hope they're going for.

Heck I'd rather we get Okada's weirdly effeminate design instead of Kurumada's :p

Personally i like Kurumada's art style. It's not the best, but way far to be the worst. I'd say his design is pretty good when he puts some effort in the drawing.

About the movie, i'm also looking forward to seeing it. As a HUGE SS fan, the news about the movie made me excited!

Senshi no Hikari
way to kill the 3rd best Shonen anime ever CG first Harlock now Seiya soon Traditional Animation will die Sad all in all

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Speaking of Saint Seiya, Crunchyroll just added Lost Canvas to their line up! Go watch it!