"Sadness" - Adult Horror Game for Wii

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Okay, so I just found this on GameGirl.com, and I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything about it? It looks interesting, and I like that it's set in a Victorian Era.

Video

Article
 
There's like....no information on this game. It looks cool and ambitious, but nobody knows if it still exists at all. :P
 
What is "adult horror" anyway? Waking up every day to a spouse you don't love with which you have two and a half kids you know nothing about and going to a job you can't stand?
 
Awww *makes sad face*

But...it actually looks interesting!!
yah it does look interesting! Idk last I heard it wasn't seeing the light of day but I maybe wrong on this one. Some are saying that this game is being released Q4 2009.

What is "adult horror" anyway? Waking up every day to a spouse you don't love with which you have two and a half kids you know nothing about and going to a job you can't stand?

Omg dude! That's the kinda **** I quiver about when I think of a married couple XD lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top