THE SADNESS: A Breakdown Of The Blood-Flooded, Hyper-Violent NSFW Trailer For Rob Jabbaz’s Explosive New Horror

Administrator
Since writing for this awesome website, I’ve seen many trailers. Sometimes I request to write up particular ones before other writers can claim them, sometimes they are sent to me by the editor because he thinks a film would be my cup of tea. So when he sent me the trailer for The Sadness, which all I could see from a still was that it was some kind of horror film, I eagerly clicked play. There is no other way to write about this trailer than to give you a play by play of my thoughts:
At the start:
This is a slow opening. There is a couple in an apartment. Hmm. Maybe the building is haunted?
19 seconds:
Okay, we are in a subway now. A tight, cramped place with too many strangers. This could be interesting.
27 seconds:
She rejects a stranger who oversteps by touching her. He gets upset and asks what is wrong with people these days. Yes, sir, what is wrong with you that you think it is okay to touch a stranger? No. You keep your hands to yourself. Oh, what...

Continue reading...