Saddest deaths in Kamen Rider.

Let's just presume that Shadowmoon is really dead. His awesomeness simply compels the Kamen Rider producers to make him come back. The Kamen Rider World is non-canonical and maybe the producers are just highlighting the greatness of Shadowmoon as a villain/rival Rider. He even showed up in Kamen Rider SD, Kamen Rider Spirits 2000, and in Ranger Strike Kamen Rider Exp as the first Kamen Rider villain ever to have a Dark Alliance card to somehow give proof about his glorious position in Kamen Rider's rich history.
 
Let's just presume that Shadowmoon is really dead. His awesomeness simply compels the Kamen Rider producers to make him come back. The Kamen Rider World is non-canonical and maybe the producers are just highlighting the greatness of Shadowmoon as a villain/rival Rider. He even showed up in Kamen Rider SD, Kamen Rider Spirits 2000, and in Ranger Strike Kamen Rider Exp as the first Kamen Rider villain ever to have a Dark Alliance card to somehow give proof about his glorious position in Kamen Rider's rich history.

AMEN TO KR VILLAINS!
 
Raia - that was more of a frustrating death than sad.
Femme - in the Movie (is it 13 Riders of Episode Final?) her death was pathetic.
Kenzaki - yeah, that's worse than death.
Kusaka - I liked him. He went in a fitting, but crappy way.
Shinji - Someone made an AV about these last scenes. I admit, I was BAWLING by the end of it. To the song Haruka naka -
Shuki - From Hibiki. I *LOVED* how that was done. Zanki as well.
 
Last edited:
TheBee's death was the saddest and I don't mean either of the Hoppers (cant spell their names. I mean the fact that the rider TheeBee just died off the show with no real farwell. He was just gone never to be seen again. So in terms he really didnt have a death and because of that his death was the saddest. :(
 
Meh. We all know the Hopper Zecters cornered that hyperactive ho of a Zecter, beat it like it owed them money and then killed it. That's all the resolution I need.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top