Saddest deaths in Kamen Rider.

He got killed off like a regular civilian, just more violent way. Shinji, on the other hand, was trying to protect/help someone.
 
Yeah, but it'd look different. It's like they wanted to make an impression Kiba is truly evil now, which... didn't really convinced me.


I hated the death of... that guy who created Kerberos Ace in Blade. That was too graphic for a kids show, at least for my taste.
 
I thought the saddest death ive seen so far is, well almost every death *main character* in Kamen Rider Fiaz, but the deaths of Swassord and the Hoppers where quite sad, I just wish the hoppers had a propper send off.

The way Shadowmoon is left in Black RX is also sad but since he returns in world is he really considered dead?
 
1. Tsurugi Kamishiro/Kamen Rider Sasword (Kabuto)-Probably the saddest death in Kabuto. I was touched that he wanted to spend a wonderful Christmas with Misakinu just to restart their relationship, but not like the way that was happening to him in episodes 44 & 45. It was still sad and dramatic.

2. Shinji/Kamen Rider Ryuki (Ryuki)-He may have died like he was among the civillians, but he died a hero longing to find the answers to stopping the Rider Wars. Another of my favorite Rider death scenes.
 
I thought the saddest death ive seen so far is, well almost every death *main character* in Kamen Rider Fiaz, but the deaths of Swassord and the Hoppers where quite sad, I just wish the hoppers had a propper send off.

The way Shadowmoon is left in Black RX is also sad but since he returns in world is he really considered dead?

kick hopper didnt die. only punch hopper
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top