S.O.S. Phantoms! (Ghostbusters in French)

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I bought the blu-ray today and I am still laughing my ass off at the French title for it...

ghostbusters-sos-fantomes-blu-ray.jpg
 
You spelled it wrong in the title.

Why do you have a Blu-Ray with only the French title on it anyway? I'm not sure why you find it THAT hilarious o.o

What's cool about the French version is that they got almost all the movie's VA to reprise their role when they dubbed the animated serie! I think Winston is the only one that changed.
 
I got the bi-sexual/bi-lingual set.

I know I didnt want want to spell it Fantomes, so i pull some english translations.

Ghostbusters II is out on Blu-ray now too!!!


S.O.S. Fantomes Deux!
 
'Ghostbuster' isn't something that translates easily into French. I think there already was a 'Ghost Hunters' movie at that point.
 
So basically, it's Ghostbusters dubbed in French?

No. 90% of all movies released in Canada now have the title in french under the english title. I think the pic I posted was from an actual french release but my set is english but since it is Canada it had the french title.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top