(S.I.C.) ShadowRider's Imaginative Customs Site

Very cool stuff. I've sort of been on an SIC buying spree lately. Remember kids, SIC Hibiki = teh awes0me. :laugh:
 
Thanks guys. I've still got some more graphics to put up. And I need to put together the link section. Not sure when I can put up the tutorial/custom info section.

Oh yeah, looks like Hibiki's been selling out all over. And I was looking at those figures for custom bases too.

BTW, I've been thinking of moving the site to a different host. Any suggestions on a free host that offers more space and bandwidth than geocities. How's freewebs? When I'm able to I'm definitely going to shell out the money so I put up an upgraded site with more content.
 
Last edited:
Rider Faiz said:
Freewebs is pretty good..and it doesn't have as many annoying popups or banners as geocities does.

-RF
Actually it does. My site is on Freewebs and when my site's bandwidth gets full, youm get this ad which appears as you click on a link, and to get rid of it you have to click on this link at the top right corner.
 
huh...my bands website doesn't have any annoying pop-ups. Then again, we RARELY exceed our bandwith if at all :laugh:

-RF
 
I added a tribute page to Machiko Soga. I'm now making plans for some customs based on her Sentai characters. I was going to make them eventually anyway, but now it seems it's the time to start.

Also I'm making new banners for the top of the pages. Just added a Machiko Soga one, a couple with different heroes and villains will follow.
 
Added some new in-progress pics of my Magimother custom. I'll be switching out some of those pics though for some of how she looks now since I've made quite a bit of progress on her.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…