item_0000010186_03.jpg

item_0000010186_04.jpg

item_0000010186_05.jpg

item_0000010186_07.jpg

item_0000010186_08.jpg

item_0000010186_09.jpg
item_0000010186_10.jpg
[/HIDE]
First Gurren Lagann in January and now Destroyah in February? 2013 is already starting strong for me with 2 of my favorite mech/monster designs finally getting quality figures.

闇 戦士
Im just bracing myself for the price. I've learned my lesson with King Ghidorah though. And thats that I cant go with amiami because they killed me on shipping. Not this time!:shakefist

Yo Soy Henshin!
Im just bracing myself for the price. I've learned my lesson with King Ghidorah though. And thats that I cant go with amiami because they killed me on shipping. Not this time!:shakefist
With KG, I definitely agree. I didn't want him enough to justify that cost. I was able to cancel that order and went through Amazon instead.

With Destroyah being my all-time favorite Kaiju design, I'm willing to shell out some extra dough just to have him earlier.

Shyni
First Gurren Lagann in January and now Destroyah in February? 2013 is already starting strong for me with 2 of my favorite mech/monster designs finally getting quality figures.

Finally? I'm not familiar with Destoroyah figures, but Gurren Lagann had the Impact Model figure (which, despite the name, is not a model kit), the Revoltech (which is one of the better Revoltechs), that tattooed-up Composite Ver Ka. and the Riobot. Were none of these good enough for you?

RISEN DEMON
For anybody wondering Destoroyah is now available at amazon so I went ahead and pre ordered and you get the option of free shipping without amazon prime. Yeah...

Anyone else notice they used the S.H.Monsterarts Godzilla in this past sunday's Robot Chicken? I could be wrong, but it does look like they did.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Finally? I'm not familiar with Destoroyah figures, but Gurren Lagann had the Impact Model figure (which, despite the name, is not a model kit), the Revoltech (which is one of the better Revoltechs), that tattooed-up Composite Ver Ka. and the Riobot. Were none of these good enough for you?
No, in fact, none of them were. I hate Revoltech joints, so I try to avoid their figures as much as possible. The Great Impact figure would be perfect if it wasn't for the glaring flaw of the incorrect pattern they used for the teal paint around the body's eyes and mouth. I can't stand the version ka, as it doesn't have the wings and I hate the white decal designs. I love the Riobot figure, but it's not anime accurate, which is what I'm interested in. The SRC version is the most accurate figure representation of the design thus far.

And as far as the aggregate and flying forms go, I hope those come with Destoroyah himself. I doubt they will, but I can still have hope.